Consumers initiate a purchase online by clicking “Book Now” for activities of interest. In the visitor’s center, staff members assist travelers with bookings or enable them to book directly using kiosks. All bookings are made in real-time to ensure accurate availability. Key details are instantly delivered to purchasers through email and SMS, your system is updated, and you receive a booking notification.
Articles in this section
- Tidbits About RMS Connected Accounts
- How do I create additional users within my account?
- How can I review the bookings that we've made?
- How do I collect tax(es) on tickets purchased through OnceThere?
- How does sales tax work?
- Feature: Questions - Best Practices & How to Implement
- How can I edit my availability/capacity?
- How will I know if I get a booking from OnceThere?
- I'm working with my local Convention & Visitor's Bureau. How does OnceThere power bookings both through the website and visitors center?
- How do I get started?