We call them vouchers. When you are setting up your activities, choose "Voucher" as your Offering Type. We also have the ability to print a barcode or a ticket with a unique confirmation number, speak to your sales person on how to submit your barcodes or QR codes.
Articles in this section
- Tidbits About RMS Connected Accounts
- How do I create additional users within my account?
- How can I review the bookings that we've made?
- How do I collect tax(es) on tickets purchased through OnceThere?
- How does sales tax work?
- Feature: Questions - Best Practices & How to Implement
- How can I edit my availability/capacity?
- How will I know if I get a booking from OnceThere?
- I'm working with my local Convention & Visitor's Bureau. How does OnceThere power bookings both through the website and visitors center?
- How do I get started?