You've partnered with OnceThere to increase your distribution, but you're still using your current RMS to manage your current bookings. Here's how this process works:
Pricing & Availability
- What you have resident in your current RMS account will be pulled into the OnceThere platform.
- We pull your availability and pricing directly from your account and cannot change the pricing or add open spots to your availability. Any changes you make will be automatically updated in OnceThere.
- Should you increase/decrease your availability for a current product, our platform will automatically recognize this and no additional steps are required.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Any cancellations you make in your RMS connected account will be reflected in your OnceThere account as well.
- If the cancellation was made within the cancellation period and the customer is due to receive a refund, you can either refund them through your RMS connected account, or you can process the refund through your OnceThere account.
- Should the customer call OnceThere to cancel their booking, we will do so through our platform which will also be shown in your RMS account.
- We will always adhere to your cancellation policy. If the cancellation is made outside of the refund period, we will reach out to you for refund approval.
- New products and offerings will not pull over from your account automatically, but making sure they do is rather simple. Just log into your OnceThere account and choose "Create Offering." You can select your newest product from the drop down on the "Essentials" tab to connect your RMS and OnceThere offerings.
Accessing your OnceThere Account
- You can always access your OnceThere account by heading to admin.oncethere.com and logging in with your user ID and password. You'll be able to check bookings, create reports, and more.