Adding a booking widget is easy! Check out our "how-to" video, or walk through the directions below.
To create a booking widget:
- Login to your OnceThere account
- Click "Create Widget" on the left hand navigation bar. You will be taken to a screen called "What Type of Widget Do You Want to Create?
- Choose "Single Offering" or "All Organization Offerings"
- Single Offering widgets will create a button for 1 offering. All "Organization Offerings" will create 1 button and present all of your offerings on the same screen.
- Please note - Clicking on the "Book Now" button on this screen will take you to an example result that may not be associated with your account.
- For a Single Offering button, select the offering from the drop down.
- Enter your button's text in the Button Top Text and Button Bottom Text fields. It's ok to leave the Button Bottom Text field empty.
- To change the color, click on the "Background Color of Widget Button." Select a color from the drop down or enter your hex color in the field.
- Change the outline color of the button in the "Border Color of Widget Button." Use the same color as the background by copy/pasting the hex color from the background field.
- To change the text color, choose a color from the drop down on the "Text Color of Widget" field.